[mythtv-users] Some problems with X on PVR-350's TV output

Simon Beauvais Simonde at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 11:34:51 UTC 2008

Hello again !

I probably was a little bit too tired yesterday night and the last days.... starting a new search after some rest let me find lots of threads with hints on the need to use the "ivtv"-driver in the Device section instead of the old "ivtvdev" ... now I hope that this was my problem and have to wait until the evening for testing *hopehopehope*

Simon
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free