[mythtv-users] Archos Video Formats ?????

lemongecko at gmail.com lemongecko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:08:35 UTC 2008

> On Mar 18, 2008, at 2:31 PM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>
> Which of the many possible methods are you using to convert Myth
> videos for the iPhone?

I've converted a TV show or two to try on my wife's iPod nano.
Nuvexport is more-or-less capable, though due to changes in the names
of the h264 & aac libs, iPod support is disabled. It takes a slight
bit of perl hacking to get iPod encoding working again nothing
serious, but nuvexport asks ffmpeg what formats it supports, and, for
example, it looks for libfaac (but it's now libfaad). Same with x264.