[mythtv-users] mceusb ir blaster, only 1 of the 2 IR Ports works

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Mar 17 18:08:56 UTC 2008

 > Hey all,
>
>I've got the ir blaster that comes with the pvr-500. It's a microsoft one
with two blaster ports on the back.

>I am able to get the second port working without a problem by using the
irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 2 command in my channel change script. When i >do
SET_TRANSMITTERS 1, i don't get an error. Also, I don't get an error when
running commands like this:

>irsend --device=/dev/lircd SEND_ONCE SAE8000 Power
>
>I've got two of the same cable boxes, also, both of my little led things
that you stick on the cable box work fine in port 2. It's just port 1 that i
can't get >going. Using ubuntu feisty.

>Any ideas?
>-Thanks

Hello, does anyone have any ideas?
Can someone who is using the pvr-500 blaster please post their hardware.conf
file for lirc?
Is anyone using both blaster ports for mythtv cable/sat boxes? Do they work
for you guys?

-Thanks