[mythtv-users] Max number of simultaneous jobs on 0.21

lists_mythtv_users lists_mythtv_users at bigpizza.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 19:10:25 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I rather rashly just set my backend transcoding all my recordings (this
was intentional) but I forgot to reduce the number of simultaneous jobs
from 3 to 1 before I set it going.  I'd set it to 3 a few months ago
whilst investigating what a suitable number of jobs would be.  Now,
under 0.21, I can't find the maximum number of simultaneous jobs
parameter any more.  Under the "General/Jobs" menu screen (Setup->TV
settings->General) I can see the "Run Transcoder" option but there's no
maximum number of simultaneous jobs.  Can anyone tell me where this
option has been moved to?

Thanks,

Steve.