[mythtv-users] mythtv-setup tuning step

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:37:12 UTC 2008

On 12/03/2008, Frosty <mythtv-users at stalks.nooblet.org> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
>  If I am using a udal-tuner, such as the Nova-T 500, do I need to perform
>  a channel scan from both tuners or will just the one be enough?

One scan should is sufficient if you want the same range of cards
available on both tuners - in effect the Nova-T 500 is two separate
cards which can both share the same video source. Ensure that the
video source you create by scanning is connected to both DVB cards in
Input Connections, and you should be fine.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/