[mythtv-users] Can't access mythweb after upgrade

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:28:22 UTC 2008

I just upgraded to the new version via atrpms, thought I took care to
modify the httpd.conf.apache file appropriately, copied it to
/etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf and restarted apache.  However, I am
getting the dreaded 403 Forbidden error (You don't have permission to
access /mythweb/ on this server.).

The changes I made to the stock conf file was a change to the
Directory (<Directory "/var/www/html/mythweb" >).  I left all the
authentication stuff commented out for now, but when I get it working,
will turn on password protection again.

What am I doing wrong here?