[mythtv-users] Deaf Nova-T 500

Paul thannet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:34:33 UTC 2008

Anyone have any idea how I can confirm the pre amp is working ? Reason I
ask is that I two other DVB tuner based TV's with perfect pictures, and
100% digital signal. However according to Myth on the Front ends the
strength never goes about about 37 % and I am getting a lot of digital
drop out. Oh forgot to mention I have two Nova-T's in the Myth backend
server. Did have a problem a while back when there was a Kernel update
for Ubuntu Gutsy, and had real problems with the firmware name, it was
supposed to have changed, however mine did not like the new filename,
and I had to manually change the filename of the firmware back to the
old name. Hope that makes sense ?

Paul.