[mythtv-users] mythweb not working

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Sat Mar 8 00:14:14 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dean Harding
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:43 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] mythweb not working

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:
> Hello all, i'm using svn mythweb on ubuntu 7.04...
>
> Ok, I finally got through to http://localhost/mythweb/ but all I get
> is
> a page called "Index of /mythweb" and a list of folders and files. How
> do i go about fixing this? I do have phpmyadmin working just fine, so i
> know it's not a matter of not having the libapache2-mod-php5 installed.

Did you set up the mythweb.conf.apache file and copy it to the correct
place? Make sure mod_rewrite is turned on (I believe it's not on by
default in Ubuntu)

Dean.

OK, A chmod 0777 -R to the mythweb folder that helped out, but still having
problems. Now, after the user/password prompt I get this:

Warning: require_once(includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to
open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/steve/mythtv-good/mythplugins/mythweb/mythweb.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/home/steve/mythtv-good/mythplugins/mythweb/mythweb.php on line 20

I could not find an init.php file in the includes directory. What am I
missing?
-Thanks
-Steve