[mythtv-users] playing music from mythweb problem

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Mon Mar 3 17:42:18 UTC 2008

 > >  There's obviously something wrong in my config because playing mythweb
 > >  music from
 > >  http://www.copperscorner.com/mythweb/music
 > >  is no problem.
 > >  Video also works like a charm ?!?!?!
 > >

 > Not sure if this is the same problem you're having but I configured my
 > mythweb to use AuthDigestFile for authenication but unfortunately most
 > players don't seem to support this. Switching apache to use
 > AuthUserFile instead then made it work fine for me.
 >
 > Ash

Thanks it's part of 'a' solution. Using mplayer -playlist playlist.m3u
works as mplayer http://192.168.0.101/mythweb/music/stream?i=41 does.
Mozilla 'knows' acording to about:plugins that m3u is
12:audio/x-mpegurl:MPEG url:m3u:$

But how can I make Apache provide mplayer with the additional
'-playlist' parameter ?

Belcampo