[mythtv-users] Logitech universal remotes

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 23:58:28 UTC 2008

Hey,

I was wondering what people's experiences are with the
Logitech universal remotes.  I've seen some at
reasonable prices on ebay, and I was curious if people
could get them to run mythtv properly.  Can they be
programmed to be picked up by ir sensors connected to
tv cards, like the Dvico line of cards?

I'm especially thinking of the Logitech Harmony 1000,
which I'd like to get as a gift for someone.  I set up
a mythtv system for them, and they've now got over
five remotes.

Sam