[mythtv-users] Remote Remote GH

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jul 28 02:44:05 UTC 2008

On Jul 27, 2008, at 7:37 PM, Josh White wrote:

> Has anyone successfully worked with the RR GH app for the iPhone
> (the version from the apple iPhone app store)?  It claims to be a
> mythtv remote control application for the iPhone, but I can't seem
> to get my phone to connect to my frontend.  In the included
> documentation, it reccommends connecting via telnet to the frontend,
> but that has also proven to be a problem.  I'm running a fully
> updated copy of mythbuntu 8.04 on the frontend I'm trying to work
> with.

I was going to download it and try it but I don't see anything in he
App Store called RR GH. What's the full name of it?

"also proven to be a problem" doesn't give me much to go on to help
you get it working. I don't know what you've tried, what the results
were when you tried to telnet into your frontend machine, etc.
I think in mythbuntu the frontend telnet interface is disabled. Have
you even enabled it?