[mythtv-users] MythTV backend support for more tuners on Mac OS X

Autumnmist autumnmist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:20:45 UTC 2008

I'm really excited to see that both the Myth backend and frontend are
available on OS X now.  I installed Myth on my Mac (testing out the
possibility of an OS X HTPC), but was disappointed to see that although my
tuner (Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick 800e) is supported on the Linux version of
Myth, the Mac OS X backend appears to only support three tuners.

I've searched but can't find an answer as to whether or not there are plans
to add support for more tuners on OS X?

Thanks!