[mythtv-users] Freeview series record, is it possible ?

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 22:47:08 UTC 2008

On 28/01/2008 10:17, John Pullan wrote:

> So what we are saying is that the implementation
> is half done. I.e we do get the CRIDs but not the actual recording.

Not sure if that's correct or not.

I haven't really tried out a "series record", it might all be working
nicely, simply by using the "record at at time any channel" and the CRID
matching ensures no duplicate recordings, it might be better to give the
user some indication that series link is being used for a given rule.