[mythtv-users] Disk Space UI

Bill Nary billn77 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:21:08 UTC 2008

I do run at pretty much 100% usage, but sometimes there's something I forgot
to "non-auto-expire" that I have been meaning to get to.  Perhaps one of the
best things for a popup would be "Disk almost full, the following recordings
are in jeopardy of being deleted...".
I know you can look in the status and find what is up for deletion, but I
never do.