[mythtv-users] Multi Rec and Input groups

Mike LaPlante mike at dividia.net
Fri Feb 29 14:45:06 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 28/02/2008, Mike LaPlante <mike at dividia.net> wrote:
>

>>  Am I missing something? I only see "capture cards" "video sources"
>>  "input connections". Not sure how I'm supposed to tell myth which two
>>  devices need to be grouped.
>>

> Can you not create a new input group on the Input Connections page?

Not that I saw, under Input Connections it has all the inputs for the
selected devices under Capture Cards. For instance I have two PVR-150's
and a Firewire STB. So under Input Connections it has all the various
inputs for the PVR cards and one for the STB.

I'm thinking there should be a "new" or "group" button or something on
that page but don't see anything. Tried hitting 'm' to see if I got a
new menu but nothing happened.

Mike