[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD PVR (A bit more info for those starved for it)

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:07:34 UTC 2008

> Yup, I guess I didn't see the original.  Since you weren't starting your
> piece of info with "In fairness..." my critique was itself out of context;
> it seems you did a fine piece of writing.  Plenty of context and all.  Sorry
> for my critique. I'm glad we're now on the same page.
>
> /I use Gmail, and I hit "reply" to these messages and I start typing where
> it puts the cursor.  I apologize if that's a problem for the "don't
> top-post" people.

Completely understood.  I can see why it would seem way out there without
having seen the original, and it probably would have helped had I quoted
myself in my clarification.  For now, let's enjoy the pretties!

PS,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JN6XWCD
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZS7QF541

Don't expect to be able to play them, but there's info to be had, for sure.
:)