[mythtv-users] any way to load cutlist while still flagging?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Feb 23 16:38:50 UTC 2008

Now that I think about it a little further, I'm not comfortable with
the way it works.

I much prefer to use the cutlist, because I like that ability to
quickly skip past the upcoming previews by hitting skip ahead.
Furthermore, when the commercial detection is off and mistakes part of
the show for a commercial, I like to turn off the cutlist off so I can
rewind and watch that part. However if auto commercial skip is on, it
will end up still skipping, so I would need to turn off both features.

Essentially, I've got to manage 2 separate features for accomplishing
the same basic task. I personally find that a bit cumbersome, but I'm
sure my wife would just be like "huh?". It would be nice to have it
all work together with just a single button press. Any suggestions for
how to set this up (short of writing a patch...though that might just
be the best solution)?

--
Ron