[mythtv-users] Y not in NYC

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Feb 20 17:45:16 UTC 2008

Micheal Drew wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
>     There has been times I have looked at this group and see how people
> from different states get together to solve one common goal to help one
> another with there MYTHTV issues. How come I see no one try to get a
> group together and see if that is feasable here in NYC. I know I'm not
> an expert but a noob. But there are things I would like to learn and
> know. If there can be a group of MYTHTV experts who would want to have
> something is NYC I can help to try to get an location. If anyone has a
> location that they are will to donate free for this its better if not
> there will have to be a charge just to cover the rental any extra money
> will go to a charitable organization. If no one is going to jump on the
> bandwagon then enjoy your day.

Unfortunately I no longer live in NYC (used to live at B'Way and 56th
Street).

If you do get a MythTV group together you might want to send a
notification to the NYC chapter of the SBE (Society of Broadcast
Engineers). They have a lot of members who are also Linux devotees.

http://www.sbe15.com/

beww

beww