[mythtv-users] Y not in NYC

Micheal Drew blackprince26 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:52:59 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,

    There has been times I have looked at this group and see how people from
different states get together to solve one common goal to help one another
with there MYTHTV issues. How come I see no one try to get a group together
and see if that is feasable here in NYC. I know I'm not an expert but a
noob. But there are things I would like to learn and know. If there can be a
group of MYTHTV experts who would want to have something is NYC I can help
to try to get an location. If anyone has a location that they are will to
donate free for this its better if not there will have to be a charge just
to cover the rental any extra money will go to a charitable organization. If
no one is going to jump on the bandwagon then enjoy your day.