[mythtv-users] Black square in top-right corner

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sat Feb 9 21:22:10 UTC 2008

Doing a little more experimenting, here's what I've discovered.
1) It only seems to happens the first time I open X. If I close it and
reopening, it seems fine no matter how many times I do.
2) If I disable my boot splash screen (splashy) in the grub boot
config, it seems to go away.
3) If I change the boot resolution but leave the splash screen
enabled, the defect shows up but exhibits itself in a different
manner/

It may be a problem with splashy, but I'm leaning towards a graphics
driver defect.

--
Ron