[mythtv-users] Problem putting an iso file on DVD

Scott Traurig straurig at comcast.net
Sun Feb 3 15:19:13 UTC 2008

> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:26:26 -0600
> From: "Carl Fongheiser" <carlfongheiser at gmail.com>
>
> It's not functionality built into MythTV.

Thanks, Carl, that's what I thought but I wanted to be certain.

I guess I'll just have to pop over to the other desktop (Ubunto/Gnome) with
ctrl-alt-arrow and right click the file in the File Browser, etc. Gonna have
to train the family...

Meanwhile, my stupid LiteOn dh20a4p drive just failed to make a dual-layer
DVD correctly from an .iso using the above method. It's supposed to be able
to do this. It finishes the job but the disk is essentially unusable. I
wonder if the problem is the drive or the choice of media (Memorex DVD+R DL)
or something else? (Single layer stuff from File Browser works OK).

Thanks again,

Scott