[mythtv-users] streamzap remote veerryy ssllooww

Greg Bryant greg at bryantrecording.com
Sat Dec 27 00:58:40 UTC 2008

I've just started playing with MythTV, so I don't know if this is
expected behavior or not, but when I am at a menu, and do an arrow up or
down or select (ok) with the Streamzap PC Remote, it's a full second
between key press and action.  If I hit it three times down rapidly, it
sits there for a second, then the cursor bounces down three entries, so
it's not losing key hits, and it's not a matter of processing each hit
slowly.  While a video is actually playing, stop/pause/play are all as
fast as needed, but the menus are really bad.  Is this a config thing,
or inherent in the interface?

Thanks,
Greg