[mythtv-users] Frontend for HD Content question.

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Dec 10 17:42:28 UTC 2008

LOL, if it's a "network" issue, I'll return my CCIE ;) I am running a
Cisco 2950T-24, my Backend is on one of the Gigabit uplinks, my frontend
and HDHR system are on two 100/Full access ports, no errors on any of the
interfaces. (First thing I checked)

I have not had a chance to try recording with it yet, but I though of that
too.. When I was populating the line-ups the second tuner would cause
Mythtv-setup to crash so I have yet to get it working and that seems to be
annoying the Record Programs function. I'll get that working and then try
out the recording. I DID however watch HDTV directly to my windows laptop
from the HDHR and it looks OK.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson