[mythtv-users] Vote for MythTV on Lifehacker...

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Dec 5 18:55:17 UTC 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 10:50 AM, Andreas wrote:

> And to Brad: In the support forum for XBMC is a "sticky" thread
> pertaining to your audio problem. With solution and everything.
> However, I'm sure you tried your best to get it running. :)

Yeah, I did find that after I reinstalled my OS. I was upset enough to
not want to try it again for a LONG time. I really wish I could use it
because like I said, it's really pretty. I'm hoping some kind soul
takes advantage of all the work the devs are doing in MythTV to update
the UI and make a new theme that is similar to what XBMC brings to the
table.

-Brad