[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

David Schlenk mythtv at schdav.org
Wed Dec 3 19:50:05 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 12:57 AM, Michael D. O'Brien <obrienmd at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's an old thread from March on this, but does anyone know if there's
> been any movement on this front?
>
> I'm itching to turn off everything but OTA, but hesitent given there's a lot
> of content on cable that my wife enjoys.  However, I think if Hulu was
> integrated into Myth with a remote-capable UI, it would offset most of the
> content loss from dropping cable.

I echo this sentiment. I know its US only, but given that lots of STBs
are starting to shoehorn this kind of capability into their feature
list we wouldn't want to be left behind, would we?

If there's enough interest I could probably contribute some time and
resources to the project. Anyone interested in joining me feel free to
contact me off list. Particularly someone with experience writing myth
plugins since I have none.