[mythtv-users] No reception or EIT for Channel 5 in Essex

Paul Clark battledean at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:09:40 UTC 2008

Hi

I live in Essex near Chelmsford and I can pick up all channels except
Channel 5.  On the TV in the kitchen (no myth, analogue TV reception)
it's fine but nothing via the Nova-T cards in my myth box.

We would like to be able to record kiddies shows off C5 but with no
reception that's not possible.

Any suggestions as to what I might need to tweak?  Am I pointing at
the wrong transmitter, I know C5 have a weak signal in some areas?

Cheers, Paul