[mythtv-users] Cleaning phantom tuners from DB

Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade gkra at unnerving.org
Tue Aug 12 22:41:47 UTC 2008

Apparently I dorked around enough when I first set up my myth system
that I have a couple "phantom" tuners somewhere in the database.

My active tuners are labeled "1" and "2" in various places in the
frontend interface and the mythweb interface. Whenever I go into
mythtv-setup, and exit, it tells me that "non-existent tuner "0" is
set to channel 2, do you want to fix this?"

I've been telling it "no, I know what I'm doing", and things are
working, but how do I clean this up?  I'd like to surgically remove
anything pertaining to tuner "0".  If it would make things happier,
I'd like to remove all the 0 stuff, and then update the db so that 1 -
 > 0 and then 2 -> 1, so the DB looks like it was set up right the
first time.

Thanks,

Gregory

--
Gregory K. Ruiz-Ade <gkade at unnerving.org>
OpenPGP Key ID: EAF4844B  keyserver: pgpkeys.mit.edu