[mythtv-users] 6 day weather forecast issue in Mepo-Wide

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 06:39:54 UTC 2008

I've made some changes to the following files so that the 6 day
weather shows correctly under a wide theme:

weather-ui.xml
mw-background.png
mw-lines.png

A screenshot of what it looks like now is available here -
http://www.oaklands.aust.com/mythtv/mythweather-wide-6day.png

I can put them on a site for people to download, but shouldn't they
get included into the MythTV release files somehow? Is there someone I
could send them to for submission? (I'm not willing to follow the
steps in http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Submitting_Bug_Fixes as
I don't use SVN and don't want to get into all that).

Regards,
Phill