[mythtv-users] twinview and mythTV (menu bar problems)

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 08:50:06 UTC 2008

>  1)  Is twinview the best way to copy the output from the DVI output to the
>  s-video port?  (Ignoring that the projector is 16:9 1280x720 and the s-video
>  is 4:3  1024x768 ...  unless that changes the answer, of course!)

I don't use twinview but I have two screens with different aspect
ratios. When I switch the frontend from the widescreen tv to my 4:3
LCD, the frontend does a lot of resizing but still doesn't cover the
menu bars. There is not enough "heigthness" for 4:3 and 16:9 both
(Excuse my inability to express myself).
So the different aspect ratios might be your problem in cloning.