[mythtv-users] How do I scan for DTV channels?

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Thu Apr 24 19:26:36 UTC 2008

Inside Mythtv setup I hit Scan and I get an error message saying that it could not open the card.

It doesn't work.  I have read that MythTV-setup scan doesn't work on DTV and you need to use a program called Scan, which I have.  Buy I don't know how to use it.

I don't have schedule direct, I just want to turn on to channel 12 (DTV version of channel 11 in my area)  and watch it to see if it will work.

Allen

Original message below: