[mythtv-users] Mythgame advice for non-gamer

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Apr 24 18:07:02 UTC 2008

OK, I don't play computer games.  But I have kids who do; mostly flash
games but they're moving.

Right now the game they want is a off-road car race or horse race.

So...  Assume that I am moderately computer literate but totally game
ignorant.

What's my best bet for getting these kids to play a game with myth?  I'm
looking for non-violent racing games.  What image / etc should I get to
make everything work?

--Yan

--
Windows is like a canary in a coal mine, it's the first thing to die on
your network.