[mythtv-users] segmentation fault in 21-fixes, libqt-mt.so.3

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Sun Apr 13 19:48:46 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
>  It could just be a bad checkout of the  mythfrontend.fi.qm file. Try
>  deleting it and the do  a 'svn update'

This did not help yet. I did use find to find all '*_fi.*' named
files, deleted them and did svn up. And make install. No difference.

>  If that doesn't work then you could try to regenerate the translation
>  files yourself, it only takes a minute or so to do.

This made the trick! The mythtv/i18 regeneration did not help, but I
still though of doing for all plugins I compile. After each
regeneration I did run svn status, and this one looks suspicious:

:~/src/mythtv-21-fixes/mythplugins/mythvideo/i18n$ svn status
M      mythvideo_fi.qm
M      mythvideo_nl.ts

So it could be that this one should be updated. Would it be too much
of a problem for anyone else to try mythfrontend -O Language=FI and
just press enter for LiveTV after it starts? If if crashes for you, we
know the file is to blame. Then I could create a ticket for it.

The latest change for this was at 16935, so any version compiled with
mythvideo would do for testing.