[mythtv-users] MythSqueezeBox Plugin

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Apr 10 00:18:43 UTC 2008

This one time, at band camp, George Galt wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, I was unable to get Squeezeplay to compile on
> an x86_64 system (CentOS).  There seems to be some assembly code that
> assumes 32-bits and I was only successful on a 32-bit system.  What
> did you compile it on?

Yeah I had the same problem.  The code is pretty damn new, so that kind
of thing is to be expected.  You'll notice there aren't any binaries
available either.  More importantly, the code currently doesn't actually
play audio yet.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Nerds need vacations too.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
  would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
  field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
  technology."
- John Kirch