[mythtv-users] menu texts have gone!

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 9 13:44:25 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> To the OP - whatever fonts your theme are using need to be installed.
> Since you said you're running Retro which uses Trebuchet MS, you need to
> install Trebuchet MS which is in the msttcorefonts package I told you to
> install in my first reply.

So I installed msttcorefonts and restarted xfs.
I started the frontend with the opengl menupainter.

I get:

2008-04-08 16:45:58.398 MC::NormalizeFontSize() called, but no window
mythfrontend: main/renderbuffer.c:2153: _mesa_reference_renderbuffer:
Assertion `oldRb->Magic == 0xaabbccdd' failed.
Aborted

And no frontend running...