[mythtv-users] Weather maps in Mythweb

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 04:09:05 UTC 2008

--- Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net> wrote:

> This isn't a big deal, but I've noticed that I don't
> get weather maps to
> show up in the weather section of Mythweb.  I have
> the Northeast Doppler
> Radar 1800 mile animated map in my Mythweather
> setup, but when I go to
> Mythweb, I get the little red X shown instead of the
> image.  The other
> images show up fine (current conditions, 6-day
> forcast, etc.).  My
> apache error log shows (5 times, presumably due to
> the 5 images that
> would make up the animation):
>
> [Sat Apr 05 17:29:50 2008] [error] [client
> 192.168.1.102] File does not
> exist: /var/www/html/data, referer:
> http://hjdmyth/mythweb/weather
>
> I searched Gossamer threads and only found 1 post
> from 2005 on an issue
> like this but that was back in the weather.com days
> (WELL before my Myth
> adventures started).  Like I said, no big deal, but
> I thought I'd ask.
>
> Thanks,
> Harry

I noticed that as well. Even though I set all the
screens up through the frontend setup when I went to
myweather through mythweb nothing showed up. I simply
went to settings -> weather through mythweb and then
selected add to active screens and then went back to
mythweb's weather and all the maps showed up.