[mythtv-users] Weather maps in Mythweb

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 21:44:44 UTC 2008

This isn't a big deal, but I've noticed that I don't get weather maps to
show up in the weather section of Mythweb.  I have the Northeast Doppler
Radar 1800 mile animated map in my Mythweather setup, but when I go to
Mythweb, I get the little red X shown instead of the image.  The other
images show up fine (current conditions, 6-day forcast, etc.).  My
apache error log shows (5 times, presumably due to the 5 images that
would make up the animation):

[Sat Apr 05 17:29:50 2008] [error] [client 192.168.1.102] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/data, referer: http://hjdmyth/mythweb/weather

I searched Gossamer threads and only found 1 post from 2005 on an issue
like this but that was back in the weather.com days (WELL before my Myth
adventures started).  Like I said, no big deal, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Harry