[mythtv-users] Nothing recorded from DVB-T

Andreas Bach Aaen usenet at bachaaen.dk
Sat Apr 5 11:14:15 UTC 2008

L๘rdag den 5. April 2008 skrev cal:
> Andreas Bach Aaen wrote:
> > [...]
> > So nothing is recorded. LiveTV doesn't work. The output
> > in /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log seem ok:
> > [...]
> > The database thinks that the tv program is recorded, but it
> > simply misses the file when you try to replay it.
> >
> > I have tried to remove the dvb-t card from the configuration and
> > add it again. It still doesn't work.

And the DVB-T hardware and the kernel driver do work!

> > Any ideas where I should look for this configuration bug?
>
> I don't have any answers yet, but you're not alone. My main system
> is similarly afflicted.

Ok. Could you try to describe your problem in details?  that might
give us a clue together.
How do I raise the log level of the backend?
Do you run a Debian system too?
Could it be a library that mythtv links against the I had upgraded?
I had mythtv 0.21 working for about a week with multirec and all and
then it suddenly didn't wanted to store anything in /var/lib/mythtv
any longer.

Regards,
--