[mythtv-users] PVR500 Tuning

Conrad conrad.montlouis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:00:04 UTC 2008

My STB has the following outputs in the back:

   1. Coaxial output (label : home distribution ch, 21-69 out)
   2. Composite video (label TV1)
   3. Composite video (label TV2) currently connected to PVR500
   4. Component (label Y,Pb, Pr)
   5. HDMI currently connected to TV

Just a reminder that I mentioned faulty reasoning...:)

Thanks