[mythtv-users] tv guide line-up free

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:43:11 UTC 2007

> Why would you want to continue discussing them with me?  Addressing me
> specifically to tell me how great they are?  WHY?  Don't you have
> something better to do?

This is the second post I've written on this thread. How many have you written?

How much time have you spent today on this hopeless discussion? How
much is your time worth?

If you had been paid what you think you're worth for all the jabbering
you've done, how many months of SD would you be able to buy? How much
new Myth-related hardware would you be able to buy?

If you had spent all this time coding a solution rather than
complaining about other people not coding a solution to a problem they
don't have, how much closer would you be?

What, exactly, do you want from MythTV and its community?