[mythtv-users] Mythweb Search Results Idea

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Wed Oct 31 22:05:17 UTC 2007

Adrian wrote:
> How about adding a "Not interested" button or checkbox next to each
> item in search results to indicate that you don't want to see that
> item again.  In future searches, give users the option to filter out
> items that have been marked as "Not interested" and/or are in "Old
> Recorded".

I've also thought that a "hide this show" feature would be useful. For
example, on a particular channel I would like to hide all the shows that
I know I'll never watch, which would have the result that *new* shows
would stand out. I could then record an episode to see what it's like,
and if no good I could hide that show too.

Obviously there would need to be an unhide feature, and preferably this
would need integrating with some kind of multi-user feature, so that
individual people can have different hide lists.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T