[mythtv-users] Pretty theme like eyeTV

Greg Lucas-Smith bwobbones at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 05:47:28 UTC 2007

Hi all,

  The other day I was at a friends house and he proudly showed me his
mac-mini hosted eyeTV installation and I've got to say that I was
impressed.  Not at the features and functionality, myth clearly has it all
over eyeTV in that department, but at the quality of the interface.  In
particular the smoothness when the cursor moved between the items in the
main menu and when you moved between programs in the schedule.  It kind of
slinks between each item instead of the stark movement of the myth
interface.

  Is there a similarly cool and smooth theme for Myth?  I've scanned the
archives and the web through google but I can't find anything (though I did
find the pretty good looking (http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/).

Greg