[mythtv-users] Mythtv-frontend on Xbox running xebian-1.1.4

Greg Wasson greg.wasson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:22:45 UTC 2007

Anyone have updated repositories for mythtv-frontend >= 0.20? I
recently upgraded to schedules direct and would like to upgrade my
frontend so it can read the new program guide.

I found a thread on this mailing list, but some of the repos on that
thread are no longer active, and currently when I try to install the
mythtv-frontend, I get some unresolved dependencies around liblame0.

Any help would be appreciated as I am currently without a frontend system.

Thanks,

Greg