[mythtv-users] Job order for recordings

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Tue Oct 30 17:03:34 UTC 2007

I would like to pop up a notification when some of my programs end
recording.  I thought I would use mythtvosd to do that and have created
a user job which seems to work.

The problem is that my user job gets ran after the commercial flagging
gets ran, which means it isn't really telling me when the recording is done.

Is there a way to change the order of the jobs that get ran on the
backend?  I guess another option would be to replace the default
commflagger with script that called mythtvosd and then the commflagger,
but I would like to stay as stock as possible on that.

Brent