[mythtv-users] Stale entry on MythWeb Upcoming page

Tim Sadler groupstuff at thesadlers.org
Mon Oct 29 11:37:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

About a month ago I set Myth to record a program, which it did
brilliantly.  I then watched that program and have since deleted it
using the Mythfrontend interface.

However, that program still appears in the "Upcoming Recordings" page
in MythWeb.  I can't find it in Myth *anywhere* else!  It isn't in
the database, there isn't a file, it isn't in the listings.  When I
click on the item it just ends up taking me to the current listings.
If I click on the "Never Record" or "Don't Record" links for that
item I just get this message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/share/
mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/upcoming.php on line 4

The popup on the item in MythWeb states in the notes that "This
showing is being recorded", which it isn't...

How do I get rid of this entry?  Where is it coming from?

I'm stumped!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim