[mythtv-users] Nova-T 500 musings...

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:29:25 UTC 2007

Could you please send that patch to LinuxTV list for discussion? The support
for the Nova-T 500 is pretty good since last firmware release (1.10), but
there still are some people experiencing mt2060 read/write errors, specially
on bad reception conditions.

If the problem could be solved by a simple retry loop in these cases this
would be great.

Regards,
  Eduard Huguet