[mythtv-users] HD Hockey + SD Hockey

Ian Jackson ianjackson at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 28 20:53:30 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Were you able to find a solution to watching Hockey? I'm having the same issue in SD (recorded with pvr150). Hockey is almost unwatchable.. It seems it's the only thing (maybe skating) that looks horrible. I was going to go to the HD Box to fix that.. If your having the problems, I'm not sure if there is a point..

That being said, I noticed you are in Vancouver, and have a shaw box.. Did you have any problems getting the Firewire Port enabled? I'd love to hear from you..

Ian

Message: 15