[mythtv-users] Error with MythArchive

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Oct 27 22:09:47 UTC 2007

This is the first time I've tried to use Mytharchive as I have recently
added a DVD/RW Drive.

I was trying to burn a few avi's to DVD and got this error, how can I
attempt to reburn this without re-transcoding? and does anyone know what
caused this and how can I test my dvd burner I got it second hand and
possibly its broken, I know reading DVD works not sure about burning
though....

Total size of video files, before multiplexing, is 1961 Mbytes, audio is 116
MBytes, menus are 1 MBytes.
Video will fit onto DVD. 2305.95 MBytes of space remaining on recordable
DVD.
Multiplexing MPEG stream to /storage/videos/new/work/1/final.mpg
Adding sync offset of 0ms
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 3642, in ?
processJob(job)
File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 3471, in
processJob
calcSyncOffset(filecount))
File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 1178, in
multiplexMPEGStream
os.mkfifo(destination)
OSError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

Any Help would be apprieciated

Thanks,

Anthony