[mythtv-users] Suspend to RAM -- Which MB to buy?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:18:41 UTC 2007

I am thinking of building a new frontend and would like Suspend-to-Ram S3 to
work out of the box.  It works on my laptop just fine but with my 2 myth
machines and my desktop it doesnt.  I have tried to get it to work before
but all i ever end up with is a computer that wont wake up after a
suspending or drivers not loading back up correctly.

So..... Would everyone report which motherboards they have with
Suspend-to-Ram that works "out of the box" and what Distribution you used.
I would like to compile a list and write up a wiki article on it.

Thanks,
Mitchell