[mythtv-users] My whole house setup

Jeffery Swan scientist at engineer.com
Tue Oct 23 17:32:42 UTC 2007

This is just a quick post for anyone interested in my (quite large)
MythTV setup and extras. I have had many people ask me for details so I
set up a Blog at:

http://ultimatemythtv.wordpress.com/

The Blog is pretty new but I will add content as time allows. I also have
a spot where I talk about future upgrades and modules I would like to
add. So,
If you are interested in a nearly 10 TB system, check it out.

As always comments and suggestions are welcome and encouraged (to my
personal email not this group as it would be off topic).

-Jeff

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?