[mythtv-users] multiple tuners and which is default

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Mon Oct 22 04:20:04 UTC 2007

I have multiple tuners and the one it picks to tune to first for live tv
isnt the one I want. Is there a setting I can change to pick which tuner?
I have been googling but the only thing I have found is words to the effect
of first tuner defined is default. which in this case its the tuner I defined
last. (2 pci tuners and 1 firewire, its picking the firewire)

thanks

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand